Superintendent of Education: Mark Sherman
Secondary school students may take a maximum of one summer program. Exceptions will be considered where a student requires two credits to graduate and is unable to take Summer Co-op. Please contact the System Coordinator for more information.
Summer programs for secondary students include:
Summer programs for adult learners include:
Summer programs for available for eligible elementary students. Schools will contact families of students who would benefit. Please contact your child's principal for more information.
- Reading Intervention Camp, Grade 2, 3
- Junior Learning Numeracy Program, Grade 5, 6
- Intermediate Learning Numeracy Program, Grade 7, 8
Summer programs for all elementary students include:
- Camp Franco-Fun, Grade 2-5, Registration is now complete.
- International Languages (Arabic, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish)