Course: NAC1O, Expressions of First Nations, Métis, and Inuit Cultures, Grade 9
Eligibility: Grade 8 or 9 students
Site: Bkejwanong Kinomaagewgamig (Walpole Island Elementary School)
Hillside School, North Lambton Secondary School
- July 4 to 29, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with 30 minute lunch break
Program Description: The program will be experiential in focus with a land-based learning
approach. In addition, students will
engage in activities that support their transition to high school in September. Students will be transported by school board
Registration Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Be prepared to engage in outdoor activity in warm
- Be respectful of health and safety protocols.
- Wear clothing and footwear appropriate to the
weather and that is appropriate for a school environment.
- Have sun protection such as a hat and sunblock.