Welcome to the Elementary section of the LKDSB website.
Make Learning a Priority
- Ask your child on a regular basis to share with you the events and
activities of the school day.
- Ensure your child attends classes on a regular basis and is punctual and
well prepared for each school day.
- Read to your child daily and for older students encourage them to read
- Provide a quiet, well-equipped location in your home for your child to
- Help your child set goals at the beginning of each school term. Make sure
learning goals are specific and visible. Celebrate success when goals are
- Whenever possible attend school activities such as open houses, parent /
teacher interviews, School Council meetings and special events. When your child
sees you involved, they will see education as a high priority.
- Try to make early and positive contact with your child's teacher and get in
touch whenever you have questions about your child's program or progress.
Lambton Kent Elementary School Athletic Association - LKESAA