All schools and facilities under the jurisdiction of the Lambton Kent District School Board, including the Adult & Continuing Education Program sites, are closed until June 26, 2020 due to the order by the Ontario Minister of Education, in response to the emergence in Ontario of COVID-19.
For more information, please contact
- Self-study Booklet Courses
- Self-study eLearning Courses
- your eLearning course teacher
- Literacy and Basic Skills (LBS) / Upgrading
- Supervised Alternative Learning (SAL), Connections
- Student Support Officers
- Indigenous Re-Engagement Workers
- General Inquiries
All updates regarding COVID-19 will be posted on the LKDSB website here.
Please call to make an appointment to discuss options with staff at the nearest available office: Sarnia Office 519-383-8787 or Chatham Office 519-354-6100.