All schools and facilities under the jurisdiction of the Lambton Kent District School Board, including the Adult & Continuing Education Program sites, are closed until further notice due to the order by the Ontario Minister of Education, in response to the emergence in Ontario of COVID-19.
For more information, please contact
- Self-study Booklet Courses
- Self-study eLearning Courses
- your eLearning course teacher
New: Chatham-Kent Self-Study Correspondence Course Booklet Exchange
Adult learners who are enrolled in self-study correspondence courses may now drop off completed lessons and pick up new lessons.
Where: Outside of the John N. Given Learning Centre, 92 Churchill Street
When: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointment only
How: Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
- Not have travelled outside of Canada with the previous 14 days
- Not be ill with respiratory illness or COVID-19 symptoms
- Not in in quarantine or self-isolation
- Completion and clearance of online COVID-19 screening tool at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
During the appointment time,
- Park two meters away from other cars in the parking lot.
- Do not engage in social conversations or gatherings.
- Approach the table outside the guidance window. In the bin on the table, drop off completed lessons that have been bagged and clearly identified with the name of the learner. Pick up the designated package of lessons.
- Attend the appointment and approach the exchange table with the fewest number of people (e.g. family members) possible.
- If required, wait until the exchange table is clear of any people.
Education Program is primarily for use by adults, over the age of 18,
who wish to upgrade their academic credentials or complete their
Sarnia Office: 519-383-8787 or Chatham Office: 519-354-6100