Students are only able to register in one
Semester course or program including Summer Semester eLearning, Summer
Co-op and Summer Semester Self-Study Continuing Education courses.
may register for a Summer Semester eLearning course through their home
school's guidance department. Registration is completed through PRISM.
- Course offerings may be viewed at https://prism.elearningstudents.ca/.
- The course registration deadline is Friday, July 2, 2021. Early registration is encouraged to ensure acceptance to the requested program/course.
- Courses will run pending sufficient enrolment. Decisions
about course cancellations will be made by early June. If a course is
cancelled then the student, parent, and home school will be notified.
- The Secondary Summer Semester Program is open to secondary students in the summer following their grade 9 year.
- Students in grades 9 through 12 are eligible to take any course provided they have the required prerequisite.
- Students in grade 8 may reach ahead and take grade 10 Civics and Careers.
- The email address that is used for registration will be used for all Summer Semester communications. Please check it regularly.
will receive an email with important course information. If this has
not been received by Friday, July 2 then please contact one of the
Summer Semester staff.