John McGregor Secondary School provides students with an education that blends academic and technological studies which can lead to apprenticeships, post-secondary education or the world of work.
We have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers, educational assistants and administrators. Each teacher strives to create a supportive and challenging classroom atmosphere to encourage students to participate.
This is accomplished by:
- A wide variety of academic and unique job-training programs available.
- Utilizing skill based technologies.
- Providing specialized programs to meet individual student needs and capabilities.
- Providing opportunities to promote social, academic and life skills.
- Promoting active communication among school, parents and community.