The Ontario Student Transcript (OST) is the official record of a student’s academic achievement at the secondary school level achieved in the Province of Ontario. Transcripts are required for application to post-secondary institutions and may be required for many other reasons such as employment.
FeesThere is a $10.00 fee per transcript. This can be paid by cash, money order or certified cheque; payable to the Lambton Kent District School Board.
There are three methods available to obtain your transcript:
Method 1: contact last secondary schoolIf you attended or graduated AFTER 2012, please contact the last secondary school you attended from our list of secondary schools.
Method 2: by telephoneIf you attended or graduated BEFORE 2012, contact 519-354-3775 ext. 31225. When calling please have the following information available:
- Your full name (including middle name and last name at time of attendance).
- The name of the last school you attended.
- Your birth date.
- A current phone number to contact if we need more information.
- Your email address.
Method 3: by mailTo request a transcript by mail, please:
Lambton Kent District School BoardP.O. Box 2019Sarnia, Ontario N7T 7L2Attn: Student Records DepartmentPlease note: requests cannot be processed without all the proper information.Records Retention - Policy.pdfRecords Retention - Regulation.pdf
- Complete the Request for Student Records.pdf.
- Mail the completed form and photocopies of ONE of the accepted government id's (birth certificate, driver's license or passport), and payment to: