We appreciate greatly your patience in getting to this phase of accessing your child's belongings from Queen Elizabeth II !
Before any request to enter their specific school site, we kindly ask that you complete and clear the online Covid-19 screening tool at:
We'd like to share what the process will look like for families:
- We will have 5 families (1 adult with child(ren)) per 15 minute block.
- All enter through main doors and sign in on arrival and out upon departure with Principal or Vice Principal who will be in the Front Foyer.
- If you are returning any library books, there will be a front table to place your books in the foyer.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available as well on this front table.
- We ask that you proceed directly to the classroom (or locker if necessary), retrieve personal items and leave the building through the front entrance. Student materials will have been gathered by the homeroom teacher and placed on student desk or cubby. Teachers will not be in the classrooms at the time of retrieval.
- Below is the list of available times that you will be able to book in 15 minute blocks:
- Monday June 8 – 1:00-4:00
- Tuesday, June 9 – 1:00-4:00
- Wednesday, June 10 – 1:00-4:00
- Thursday, June 11 – 1:00-4:00
- Monday, June 15 – 1:00- 4:00
- *Should any of these posted times not work for you, please contact the Principal at Josh.Alward@lkdsb.net.
- We ask that you bring a bag or backpack to gather student belongings.
- There will be no access to water fountains or washrooms.
- We ask that you observe safe physical distancing of 6 feet at all times while in the building, for your safety and that of our staff.
- We kindly ask that you avoid taking time to socialize as we are looking to minimize time spent in the building.
Please use the below link to sign up for your time: