Dawn-Euphemia Mission Statement
It is our aim to provide a safe, caring and supportive learning environment that recognizes the uniqueness, self-worth and dignity of each student. The parents, teachers and community will strive to work cooperatively to provide opportunities for our students to acquire the basic skills, knowledge and attitudes for life-long learning.
Dawn-Euphemia is predominantly made up of agriculturally based families and is complemented by a number of families from a diverse range of occupations as well, with strong traditional family values and beliefs.
Our school benefits from a strong partnership with the School Council and Parent Group. Parents serve on many committees and assist at many school functions where their support and expertise are invaluable. We are fortunate to have several parents/guardians who volunteer in the school on a regular basis. This individual assistance and quality time shared with our students definitely enhances the learning environment.
Many of our activities are scheduled around peak farming periods so that participation can be enjoyed by everyone.
We are a community of life-long learners who work together for excellence in education at our school.
Wight Coach Lines have the responsibility for Dawn-Euphemia School and may be contacted at 519-882-0710.
Student Transportation Services: Toll Free #1-877-330-4287
Dawn-Euphemia School is in ZONE 6.
We also have students living in Zone 4 and 5.
SCHOOL BUS REGULATIONS
Every student riding this bus is responsible to the Principal for his or her conduct. Unsatisfactory behaviour will be reported. Above approved by the Lambton Kent District School Board.
- Students must obey the driver at all times.
- Bus will not wait for late students.
- Remain seated at all times.
- Do not litter or throw articles in or from the bus.
- No smoking/eating or drinking beverages of any kind.
- No obscene or profane language permitted.
- No fighting or scuffling allowed.
- Excessive noise will not be allowed.
- Stay back from moving bus before loading.
- Any damage to bus caused by students will be charged to them.