Grade 8 to 9 Transition Process
Throughout the Grade 8 year, students will have opportunities to take part in various Transition activities that can include:
- Participation as guests at school activities
- Orientation visits for whole feeder schools
- Individual student tours
- IPRC Process
- Open House Night
New Students Grade 9 - 12
We welcome you to our school! In order to get registered and set up with a timetable, contact the school to arrange an appointment with the vice principal
- Bring the students Birth certificate or Passport & Proof of Residency (any household bill with address – Drivers licences will not count)
- If transferring from another high school bring in a recent record of all high school courses taken
- Once registration is complete, student services will build a timetable and you will be contacted when it is ready to begin school
For students who have IEP's, meetings will be scheduled through the resource department and communicated with parents. Follow up may occur based on recommendations during the IPRC process.
Booking Individual Student Tours
If you are unable to attend the public Open House evenings or Orientation days, please contact the Student Service office to book an individual student tour.
School Event Calendar for Transition
Select the link below for an updated list of events "google doc link here"