The Lambton Kent District School Board has recently been informed by Edge Imaging, that the yearbook software service provider used by some of our schools, Creator Studio Pro, has been subject to a cyber incident.
Photos for 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 yearbooks may have been accessed. Access is limited to photos only as other personal information such as name, grade, school or location were not involved or accessed in the cyber incident.
The schools who may have been compromised include:
- Lambton Central Collegiate and Vocational Institute
- Queen Elizabeth II Public School, Petrolia
- Ridgetown District High School
- Tilbury Area Public School
- Tilbury District High School
- Wallaceburg District Secondary School
The Lambton Kent District School Board is sharing this information on behalf of Edge Imaging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
On behalf of Edge Imaging, we offer our sincere apologies. The safety of our LKDSB students, staff and families remains our highest priority.