The two floors comprise 14 classrooms, a science room, a beautiful library on the main floor with a mezzanine, a resource room, 3 workrooms for staff, a large gymnasium with a stage, a main office area with 2 adjoining administrative offices, a staff room and a medical room. A small elevator makes the building accessible to all.
East Lambton Elementary has a short history, with classes from FDK to Grade 8 commencing on September 8, 2000. The legacies of three former schools, rich in history, create a strong and proud climate within our walls. Our site is the former Watford High School, dating back to 1891, later named East Lambton Secondary School, and our purple and gold school colours pay tribute to its school personnel and graduates. East Lambton Elementary is the product of an amalgamation between Warwick Central School and Watford Public School.
East Lambton is fortunate to have many strong community affiliations. The School Council is comprised of an active group of parents who fundraise tirelessly to benefit the children and staff at East Lambton.
Great school, great people, great community!