Student Registration and Grade Nine Student Orientation
Student registration (for pre-registered students) will take place the last week of August.
- On Monday, August 28, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., grade nine students will register. From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., they will have orientation activities concluding with lunch.
- On Tuesday, August 29, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., students in grade 10-12 will register.
- Students will have an opportunity to walk through the school to familiarize themselves with where their locker, classes, and school amenities are.
- At registration, students will pay their school activity fees of $35 (cash or debit only) and receive their timetable, a locker assignment, and other school information. The student activity fee subsidizes general student activities and pays for lock/locker rental, computer network access, and printing.
- Students in grade nine and ten will share lockers.
- Physical Education uniforms are required for grade nine health and physical education classes and encouraged for grade ten through twelve classes. They can be purchased for $25 (shirt and shorts) at the registration time or during the first days of classes. Additional shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
- 2017-18 yearbooks may be pre-purchased for $50 each.
- Students who do not register at the time of registration may register at the office on August 30, August 31, or September 1 or Tuesday, September 5, the first day of school.