The Lambton Kent District School Board's Summer Semester eLearning program is an on-line program but student support is available.
- The Summer Semester sites will be open Monday through Friday, between 8:30am and 12:30pm, allowing students to drop in for academic assistance, technical assistance or to use computers.
- Not all teachers are available on site each day but teacher support and / or administrative support will be available.
- Students are able to work on their eLearning course throughout the day. Assignments are often due by midnight.
- eLearning teachers are on-line at various times during the day and can be contacted by the students within the eLearning classroom.
- Students are expected to log in every day, to hand in course work by the assigned due dates and to write the final exam, as applicable, on the exam date (July 30, 2018).
TVO Homework Help: Register for free math support!
Register on-line at: tvo.org/homeworkhelp
- Math tutors will be available on-line from July 3 to July 27.
- 5:30 - 9:30 pm ET
- Monday to Thursday
This free service is provided by TVO Homework Help.