The registration deadline is June 28, 2019.
Students are only able to register in one Summer
Semester course or program including Summer Semester eLearning, Summer
Coop and Summer Semester Continuing Education courses.
- Students must have permission from their home school to register in a Summer Semester program.
- Only the Guidance Department from the Students' Home School can register a student in a Summer Semester program or course.
- Guidance Counsellors can register a student for a summer course via the Student Success eSolution (SSeS) web site.
- The Secondary Summer Semester Program is open to secondary students in the summer following their grade 9 year.
- Grade 9 students are eligible to take grade 9 courses and are also eligible to take grade 10 Civics and Careers.
- Students in grades 10 through 12 are eligible to take all courses provided they have the required prerequisite.
- Please ensure that the email address used for Registration is the email address that the student uses and checks regularly.
Notification of enrolment:
Students will receive an email to the address used during Summer Semester registration with important course information. If you have not received an email by July 2, please contact one of our Summer Semester offices.