Back on Track
The purpose of “BACK ON TRACK” is to help students with successful credit completion. Students will develop a positive outlook towards homework by learning how to study and ask productive questions in class. Students will primarily be given the opportunity to complete homework assignments with assistance. Techniques to become more self - sufficient in homework completion will also be emphasized.
Who is eligible?
- Are having difficulty in their current course
- Are behind on assignments or have a due date for an assignment coming up
- Need assistance studying for an upcoming test
- Would benefit from a study support club
- Just need a quiet place to do homework
Each session is staffed with Math and Science qualified teachers as well as a number of teacher volunteers.
Where & When?
Sessions are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30–4:00 beginning the first Tuesday after March Break in Student Success (Room 105).