The Errol Village School Council is an advisory body to
provide advice to the school principal in such matters as school
year calendar, scheduling events, revisions to school code of
student behaviour, programme priorities, budget priorities, and
school-community communication strategies. In addition, members work
on fundraising projects from which materials and activities are
organized for the students.
The School Council is composed of parents,
teachers, non-teaching staff, community members and the principal.
At the end of each school year, there is a report which outlines
activities and projects.
- Secretary: Mrs. Tanya McIntyre
- Treasurer: Mrs. Sandy Edmunds
New members are always welcome! Join us at the school @ 6:00 pm
for an upcoming monthly meeting or read the Agenda/Minutes below:
Hot Lunch: Hot Lunch Order Form-Oct 26,Nov 23, 2017.pdf
A minimum of two Volunteers are needed to distribute lunches to
classrooms on each Hot Lunch Day for approximately 1 hour. Leave your name in the office to
- October 26
- November 23
- December - Christmas Dinner
- Open House BBQ - September 28
- Spirit Wear sales - Order forms due by October 13
- Halloween Dance - October 26
- Zekveld's apples & veggies from Fresh from the Farm - Order forms due October 4.
- Poinsettia - date tbd